I am back in Brisbane again! It’s really nice to be back here in my little flat. I’ve got my windows wide open and I feel the breeze calmly touching my skin every few minutes. I am cleaning today! I made a pizza last night for Johan and I. It was an absolute good meal!
I really enjoyed making this pizza! I have decided to start learning to cook more. Because eating out tastes good but it costs too much! Costs too much money and too many calories! :P lol… So every week I will post one recipe that I made and also a picture of how it turned out! I will share the recipe with you at the bottom. The past few weeks were quite busy and stressful for me. Have you ever had weeks like that? How do you deal with stress? I think I will set up a spa day one of these days this week. I really need it. Just to chill and let go!
How have you all been? :)
And the awesome thing about this pizza is that you can do all of it on the stove! :) EASY and HEALTHY! Let me know what you think! :)
4 cups flour
1. Mix water and yeast and let rest for five minutes before you mix in the flour, oil, honey, and spices.
2. After the dough has set and raised, divide the dough into 4 balls. Press each ball flat. It doesn’t have to be round, smooth or pretty.
3. Cook the flattened piece of dough on one side of the griddle and cook like a pancake waiting for both sides to brown. While the dough is cooking, put some chopped veggies on the other side of the hot griddle if you want to use them as toppings (I didn’t because I didn’t have any on hand today).
4. While cooking the second side, spread the first side with tomato sauce, pepperoni, grilled veggies, and mozzarella cheese. Make it however you like it best or use whatever is on hand. Alfredo sauce or pesto is a great alternative to tomato sauce.
5. When the second side is browned, slide it under a broiler and let the cheese get golden brown.