My top 5 favorite books of all time!
This is a tough one, because I have a big list of favorite books. But here is my list of my fave. 5.
- The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe – C.S. Lewis (I have loved this book ever since I can remember. C.S. Lewis created a world that I wanted to escape to. I had a longing every time after reading his books to escape there and walk with Aslan. He is the Author that made me want to be a writer too.)
- Screwtape Letters – C.S. Lewis (This is also a classic Lewis novel, although I read this one quite a bit later than I had when I read the Narnia books. I was absolutely pulled in by his characters.)
- 13th Tribe – Robert Liparulo (I loved this book of Bob’s! I got to read the galley of the book and absolutely loved it to pieces. The characters were so real to me. I could feel their emotion as well!)
- The Baker’s Wife – Erin Healy (I loved this story!!)
- Showdown – Ted Dekker (I love books that allow me to escape from my world. And this one did. I also love books that have the constant fight between good and evil.)
July 25th – Buccaneer Blogfest : I’ll give you my best of the best list. My top five favorite books of all time?
July 26th – I will contribute to the Star Tribune’s Travel Blog “World Class” http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/travel/blogs/World_Class.html
July 27th – Buccaneer Blogfest : I will be reviewing the “Hunger Games” book one today. Be sure to make it back for the review.
On the weekend I will be having a blog break because my sister will be leaving Brisbane on the 29th. But I will be back with you all on Monday.