Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don’t try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It’s the one and only thing you have to offer. ~ Barbara Kingsolver
I thought this quote pretty much summed up a person when they are journaling or when they decide to journal. Today we are going to talk about what king of journaling options you have as there are many choices.
The Art Journal:
In my journals I would always write quotes or Bible verses in the insides of the covers. And whenever I needed a lift or something to make me smile I would look in there. I would use all colours of pens. I would draw little doodles.
A Journal That Could Be Yours At The End Of The Week!
You ask, “Devin, how can I win one of those amazing journals?”
This contest will be taking place this coming week. I will be giving away 2 journals of your choice for the prizes, but in order to stay in the running you must:
- You must be a follower of my blog! :)
- Share the blog with your friends on facebook, twitter, your blog, and other sites during the week! (I will get notifications that you have shared so, I will know!)
- Comment. Answer the questions & ask questions.
- And last but not least, take part in conversation in the comments. The posts will be showing how to dig deep in our journalling and how that helps us in our daily walk!
- The contest will begin today and will run till the 29th of September! :)Good LUCK! :) May the Journals be in your favor! :D
When journaling do you just write, or do you also stick pictures and drawings into it?
- What inspires you while writing in a journal?