Every year around this time my parents put together a Christmas letter. And in this Christmas Letter are pictures, quotes, and fun things that we have done throughout the year. They have put this together since I can remember. This year I managed to write some Christmas cards, but have yet to send them out yet. Tomorrow – I will. My family is in Colorado visiting my brother for Christmas this year! How awesome! Wish we could have all celebrated together, but while they are there… I am here in Aussie with my man. :)
We will be celebrating Christmas at one of Johan’s cousin’s homes about 2 hours away from where we are right now. So it should be a good Christmas.
Then on the 27th we will be going on a tour of the Pinnacles Desert. Which looks amazing and slightly eerie… I will be sure to add pictures and write a following post about it.
Devin’s Top 2012 Moments:
- Being able to meet Johan in Singapore before coming to Australia last year.
- Living abroad in Australia for a year and enjoying spending as much time as possible with Johan.
- Sister coming to visit me in Australia and joining us in a trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains. It was an absolutely awesome time!
- Finished my novel The Mason of Hearts, But, am now up to my ears in edits.
- Started on the research and some slight character development for a new book.