Just a few days ago I was totally flattered and encouraged by a fellow blogger when she nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by Stacy .
These were the rules for accepting the award!
• Display the award logo on your blog.
• Link back to the person who nominated you.
• State 7 things about yourself.
• Nominate bloggers for this award.
• Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 things about myself:
- All of you know I recently got back to the States from Australia. So I decided to put a few places that I haven’t been on this point. A few of the States that I’ve never been to are Hawaii, Alaska, and New York.
- If I could have tea and lunch with any writer in the time of writers it would be C.S. Lewis.
- I wish I were at a cabin nestled mountains of Montana right now, near Polebridge listening to wolves howling. I would like to do a writer in residence in Montana some time. I think it would really be an inspiring and revitalizing experience. I’d like to do this. *Hint: my next book that I am planning on writing is set in Montana and involves… duh…duh…duuuuhhh… Grizzly Bears! :)
- Most of the time I find myself wishing I were in a good ole’ Disney movie. Like Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin.
- I just taught my puppy, Cocoa to sit yesterday.
- I remember my first memory. It may sound strange, but I remember a very bright light. I think it was the day I was born.
- I am planning on applying for an assistantship with a literary agent or assistant. I would be good for working in Chicago, New York, Tennessee, Florida (I recently decided Florida is pretty nice) or California. I think Chicago, Tennessee, or Cali would be my top pics, though.
I am going to Nominate…
Sorry that the links aren’t working very well in the line up of nominees. Something silly is going on with my WP.