I’ve moved. How exciting is it to get a new place and pretty it up. I haven’t moved to a new house though. I’ve moved to a new website, be sure to come join me over there. I really love visiting with you all and want to get to know you all better.
Check out some of the amazing posts and guests I’ve had over at my new home. :) I have been writing and reading a lot lately. I just finished reading Shadow & Bone. It was amazing. I will be putting it up as a review in the next few days.
Be sure to sign up on my email list. You will get a bunch of freebies. First off, you will get my Urban Fantasy Short Story Hope For Another Day. And it doesn’t stop there, once you’ve signed up I will send you a password so you can log into the secret place called Devin’s Writing Grotto. You will be able to access a bunch of awesome FREE information about writing, editing, revising, and just basically anything about writing.
Sounds awesome, right? Sign your name up here to get started
(Remember to confirm the subscription in your email. It may have gone to your junk mail. Also, to be sure that you receive all your goodies, be sure to save my email in your contacts so it comes to your email inbox. It’s easier to find then.)
Check These Out
- Welcome To The Blog Love Innnn (Want to meet more bloggers and writers, be sure to leave your links here and follow everyone else. Making friends is soooo much fun!)
- Want To Enter Writing Contests?
- Book Review : The In-Between (by Jeff Goins)
- Have You Never Really Understood Twitter? If so, check this out and I will walk you through how to set up a twitter account. Or if you already have one, but don’t understand it really well – check this out. If you have any questions be sure to ask me.
- Book Review : House of Mercy (By Erin Healy)
- Interview with New York Times Bestselling Author Hugh Howey
- The Moment I Knew I Was A Writer